Writing has become an integral part of my life. I am a published science fiction author. You can find me on Amazon. And I am also a fervent NaNoWriMo participant. And as a part of changing careers, I also write.
So let me tell you a little bit about that.
I won the first annual Riverdale Avenue Books NaNoWriMo contest (2013). So it ended up as my first time being published. Since then, I have written for a number of charity anthologies. Also, I have won NaNoWriMo every year since.
I have been writing fiction of one form or another for about forty-five years. My great love is science fiction. However, I love writing comedy, romance, and mystery. Also, these elements often show up in my writing.
So currently, my published writing is:
- Untrustworthy, published by Riverdale Avenue Books.
- 72 Hours of Insanity, anthology published by the Writers’ Workout. Available in Kindle version only.
- Discovery, LGBTQ stories anthology to benefit Queer Sci-Fi. Published by Mischief Corner Books
- Stardust, Always, anthology in memory of David Bowie and Alan Rickman, to benefit cancer research. Published by Writers’ Colony Press
- The Longest Night Watch 1, anthology in memory of Sir Terry Pratchett. Benefits Alzheimer’s research. Published by Writers’ Colony Press
- The Longest Night Watch 2, anthology in memory of Sir Terry Pratchett and Gene Wilder. Also benefits Alzheimer’s research. Also published by Writers’ Colony Press
In addition, I have won NaNoWriMo every single year since 2013.
- 2014 – Obolonk Trilogy (the NaNo story was the second in the trilogy):
- The Obolonk Murders
- The Polymer Beat
- also The Badge of Humanity
- 2015 – The Enigman Cave (right now in a professional editor’s hands)
- and 2016 – The Real Hub of the Universe (right now in beta)
Finally, I greatly appreciate your support and kindness. So buckle up, it’s a wild ride.