- Category: Book Reviews (continued)
- Category: Career changing
- Character Sexuality
- Advertising on Facebook
- Advice for Dealing With a Rejection
- CLUMPS of SEO
- Demand for Social Media Jobs is Rising ....
- Every time I think of careers ....
- Interview with EJ Roberts
- Job Interview!
- Libraries—How to Get Your Book into Them
- Longest Night Watch 2
- More Than This
- Onward to Quinnipiac!
- Pocket Conflicts in Writing
- Quinnipiac Assignment #10 – J-Krak Twitter Stream
- Social Media and Writing
- Social Media and Writing Part 3
- Ideas Jar for Writing
- Social Media Writing Part 2
- Starting a Twitter Stream
- The Deal Behind Online Community and Social Media Job Descriptions
- The Karmic Wheel Turns
- The Power of Social Media (Neurotic Writers' Edition)
- The Top 10 Pet Peeves About Job Seeking
- The Top 10 Positives About Job Seeking
- They Used to Call me Robot Girl
- Time-saving Tips from the Angels at HootSuite
- Transitioning from Fanfiction
- Work at WebTekPro
- Writing a Blurb
- Writing Progress Report – Fourth Quarter 2019
- Yet Another Reason Why I No Longer Practice Law
- Category: Community Management
- A Day in the Life of a Community Manager
- April 23, 2010 Community Roundtable
- Community Management - Collection of Users to True Community
- Community Management - Corralling Cats
- Community Management - From Small Things
- Community Management - Handling Yourself as a Good Netizen
- Community Management - How to be a Terrible Netizen
- Community Management - Let's Get this Party Started
- Community Management - Look at Me!
- Community Management - Wandering off Topic
- Community Management and Social Media into 2011
- Community Management Haikus
- Community Management Tidbits - Analytics
- Community Management Tidbits - Drawn to Scale
- Community Management Tidbits - Freshening Up
- Community Management Tidbits - Get Together
- Community Management Tidbits - Superstar Users
- Community Management Tidbits - The Circle Game
- Facebook versus Forums
- Losing Control - Fear of Social Media
- Quinnipiac Assignment 06 – ICM501 – Virtual Groups & Online Communities
- Risks of a Community Without Management
- The Cyber Legacy
- What Would You Do For the Love of Communities?
- Why Use a Screen Name?
- Community Management - Snakes in the Garden
- Category: Covers
- Category: Events
- Boston SEO Meetup Group Meeting, June 7, 2010
- EditMe Webinar
- Happy Birthday Mass Innovation!
- Lean into Spring - Lean Startup Circle/Mass Challenge Event
- April 29, 2010 Acquia Webinar
- April 29, 2010 Social Media Club Event: Measuring Social Success (Big and Small)
- Mass Innovation #16
- June 24, 2010 Lean Startup Circle Meeting
- Mass Innovation is Tonight!
- Mass Innovation September 15
- Mass Innovation September 15, 2010
- Mass Innovation September 2010 the Countdown Begins ....
- May 12, 2010 Mass Innovation Night (#MIN14)
- May 3, 2010 EditMe Webinar
- May 7, 2010 Community Roundtable
- My First Hosted Event
- Tech Boston
- More About Our First Event
- Stephen Baker Keynote at Enzee Universe Conference, June 21, 2010
- WPI Venture Forum
- Category: Content Strategy
- Content Strategy with Kristina Halvorson
- Feeding the Content Monster
- Quinnipiac Assignment #12 – J-Krak Content Marketing
- Quinnipiac Assignment 06 – ICM 527 – Tying Strategic Planning to Nonprofits
- Quinnipiac Assignment 09 – ICM 527 – Strategic Plan Implementation
- Quinnipiac Assignment 11 - ICM 527 - Continuing Program Evaluation
Hope This Site Map Was of Help to You
So, you have got to love a site map, right?
I hope that you can find everything! But just in case you cannot, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to help. I can also add a missing topic if you like. Seriously, there is so much I could be writing about in this blog.
So, this is in the areas of writing, content, and social media. I love to write about all of them, so please let me know if you have any questions. Or if you have any suggestions. Because I would love to hear them!
So Here’s a Quick Suggestion if You Have an Author Website
Yes, I am kind of hiding it here. So, consider it like finding the afikomen at Passover. This is your lucky moment!
So, here is my suggestion. Use a service to audit your site. Also, there are a number of free ones out there. I use both SemRush and ahrefs. So, the best part about both of them is that they can find slightly different things. Also, you can always have them run at slightly different times. So, by doing that, you can check on your fixes, if you like.
With both of these particular services, I have been able to find things like the largest image files. So, they were slowing down the site, big time. I also learned about the posts which did not have any incoming links. I also learned about the posts where there was no targeted keyword phrase.
So, fixing all these problems has really helped the site. Also, I feel that, in general, it has helped with my own professional writing. After all, if I can’t fix my own site…. So, that’s been a bonus right there.
But What About SEO?
All of this is related directly, of course, to search engine optimization. A website with no SEO (or with bad SEO) might as well not exist at all. Because, unless you are super duper famous (think Stephen King famous), the chances of someone trying to find your website are not so great. You need to help yourself out.
Also, optimizing a site for SEO is one of the best and easiest ways to do just that. Oh, and did I mention that a lot of it is free?
Anyway, that’s the afikomen. 🙂